Friday 31 December 2010

Utter Lies

Ok, so after my post yesterday, I must have somehow guilt tripped myself - I spend the whole day looking out all the information (I've not lost anything, yay!). And then in a few short house, I added over 1.6 square km of new detailed area to the route. As usual Some pics below;


Some of the new scenery along the route. The railway line is just before the line of trees in the center

A touched up area of scenery as well as new scenery off to the right.

Noticing the complexity of the features below, I find it amusing that this picture as actually a good representation of the actual area as it was back then.

A close up of the picture above: We see the railway cross a river then a road then another river. Not well visible here, but the road actually fords the river on each side of the track!

(Ignoring the marker billboards) This is looking down the line, showing the new stretch of the railway added.

No comments:

Post a Comment